Cleaning products, water…
Dry Cleaning only
Washing by hand
Clean only with dry cleaning solvent. Do not saturate. Do not use water.
Water only. Do not over wet. Do not use solvents to spot clean.
Spot clean. Do not saturate with liquid.
Vacuuming or light brushing only
Use the Millennium Leather Care Kit
- a vacuum cleaner
- accessories like small brushes, cloth/towels, buckets
- cleaning products and water
- Vacuum your furniture till it is dust free. If you vacuum your furniture frequently you will maintain it clean and well kept.
- Spot clean with cleaning products and water on the stains you wish to remove if the code is a “W, SW, WS “. You can also use a brush to take off the stains as well. This accessory works well while using powder on a stain. Use cleaning products from manufacturers or you can make your own! If you need to clean pillows, check whether they have removable covers, as it will be easier to wash them separately.
- Dry your furniture by applying a cloth on it, if you washed it with water and foam. Vacuum it again to remove any dry powder residue. Then, you can start using your furniture again!